Wednesday, July 20, 2011
What day is it?
Do you ever feel like your days and weeks are running together? All of you stay at home parents can relate to this. My mornings during the week start at 5:30 to go to Yoga class. So by the time I get home, shower and start the day I have not been able to turn on the news or listen to the radio. After my yoga class this morning I was telling everyone to have a nice weekend. I got some odd looks because today was Wednesday. I thought it was Friday. Oops! I did not realize this until I was sending my wife off to work. Most of the time I have no idea about whats happening around the world either. My morning television programming includes Curious George. I must say George is not the go-to guy for current events. So unless the Man in the Yellow Hat explains the the debt ceiling to George I am out of luck. The great thing about watching Curious George vs. the News is that there is always a happy ending! Now all of you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You started my morning off with a laugh with this. And actually with the way discussions are going I think maybe Curious George could do a better job with the budget. I am just picturing the Pack of Six as new characters and giggling.
ReplyDelete