Sunday, July 24, 2011
Caffeine
Oh caffeine. You and I have had a long and involved relationship. It has been an on again off again affair over the years. It's complicated, I know you're bad for me but somehow I always come back to you. In fact I was doing just fine without you only 16 months ago. Then........ Mason arrived. For a while I would flirt with you just to get me through a tough time. But now I have to have you! We have gotten closer than ever lately and I wonder how I ever lived without you. We are like best friends with benefits. I get excited just hearing your name. You help me in so many ways. I can keep up with this little person all day! I can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Sometimes I even enjoy you in the afternoon. I get so many things done with your help. I know one day someone, (A doctor) will warn me that this relationship is dangerous and I should let you go. But until then, it's you and me caffeine! You complete me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment