Thursday, July 28, 2011

(UFO) Unidentified Foreign Object

Yesterday Mason and I were wrestling on the floor when something caught my eye. It was laying on the floor beside us. As we sat up Mason saw it as well. We looked at it, then looked at one another, then looked at it again. Mmmmm, what could it be. It looked like a mashed up brown lump that was about 2 inches in length. Now before I became a father my first reaction would be to pick this up with a napkin and flush it. Not anymore! We need to investigate this foreign object. When you have changed as many diapers as I have you get used to all types of substances getting on your hands. I like to put some of these substances into a category called the Three P's (poop, puke, pee). I will pick up just about anything now, just like Mason. So I grabbed it quickly so Mason would not try to eat it. Although it could be edible. As I looked closely at it I couldn't help think of every CSI episode where the camera zooms in on something in slow motion and shows the interior of each piece of evidence. What was this lump? Did it come out of our cats, or Mason? I hope it did't come out of me! It had no fowl oder so that ruled out poop, unless it was really old. So I sent it to the lab, but the results are not in yet. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment