Friday, July 8, 2011

Away We Go

Welcome! This is my first post ever on a blog. I am not really sure what a blog is. Is it a daily diary that you want everyone to read? Or is that Facebook? Who knows. I started this blog to provide any helpful information I can for Stay at Home Dads on the blogosphere. Believe me I need all the help I can get as well. So any advice I can get from any parent is welcome. I will also include humorous stories and tips from my crazy life as a SAHD. That stands for Stay at Home Dad. I know there are more of us out there so please guys let me hear from you.
My wife and I have a 16 month old son named Mason. I will post pictures of him as soon as I figure out how this whole blog thing works. These past 16 months have been an adventure to say the least. Mason is one interesting dude. He is large for his age but a picky eater. He loves Lady Gaga. And he is quite the dancer. I will expand on that in future posts. So stay tuned for all the madness that is my life as a SAHD. Well thats it for my first post. Any help is encouraged! Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment