Enough about how smart I am. This is supposed to be about Parenting. Going through this I realized that it won't be to long until my 16 month old son is working on this this laptop and showing me how to operate it. He has already figured out my I Phone. Scary. Well, thats all the time I have this morning. My son is yanking on my leg to change the song on the I pod so he can hear Lady GaGa for the 40th time this morning! Maybe I'll teach him how to operate that today. No, he will teach me. Bye for now.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Internet Savvy
All of you followers (0) may be wondering what has taken me so long to add another post. Well I have a funny story about that. Last week I was all excited that I had created this blog so I informed my wife and a friend of hers about it. I told them to check it out and gave them the address. Both of them quickly informed me that I had mis-spelled the actual title of my blog. I had used till instead of til. I am an internet genius! Well I learned to always check with my in-house editor (my wife). So now I am the proud owner of two blogs! One is going to be stuck out there in internet oblivion with only one post and this new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment